Google’s animated halloween display on their search page has a witch stirring a cauldron that is on a fire. She is throwing things in the pot and bats, ghosts, and a large right hand are coming out of the pot. In Scripture, the RIGHT Hand is literally JOSHUA/JESUS/YAHSHUA, HE is the RIGHT Hand of ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD] and this is wickedness’s way of mocking HIM by putting HIM in a pot on a fire when she will be in the lake of fire for eternity! In Scripture, she is the harlot, the daughter of babylon, who is the mistress of witchcraft and sorcery. She is as real as satan is. Another name for satan is evil and another name for her is wickedness or wrongness, depending on the Biblical translation. Continue reading
I John [Yochanan] 3:17 But whoever has the world’s goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? See Tehillim [Psalms] 41:1-3; Mishle [Proverbs] 3:27-28, 17:13, 19:17, 22:9, 28:27; Mattityahu [Matthew] 5:42, 6:24, 7:1-29, 20:26, 25:35-45; Mark 10:21; Luke 3:10-11, 6:38, 10:27; Acts 4:32-37, 20:35; Romans 12:13, 15:1; II Corinthians 9:12; Galatians 6:2-9; Philippians 2:4; Hebrews 13:16; Ya’akov [James] 1:27, 2:1-5:20, 4:17; I Yochanan [John] 4:19-21
– My focus is to do my FATHER/ABBA in Heaven’s and YAHSHUA/JOSHUA/JESUS’S Will and Desire in regards to the work ELOHIM wants me to do and for the reason HE created me.
– Ministering to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] and HIS people and creation has become my life’s love and work! If the idea of religion turns you off, please bear with me because you might change your mind. ELOHIM is not about religion which is man-made. HE is about a personal relationship! I have been in an on the job training program that ELOHIM has set up for me. My own personal reality experience, a taste of what it must have been like for the disciples of CHRIST [the MESSIAH] but in our present world!
– Since the end of August 2010 when I gave my life back to CHRIST, but this time understanding more of HIS Way, my life has held trials and errors and overcoming, blessings and good things, and the challenges of each especially dealing with fear and rejection. Good things can be a challenge too when we get caught up in being in a comfortable place vs doing HIS work in an uncomfortable place and allowing fear to rule! A big lesson has been to trust ELOHIM and not let the enemy rule me and still am working on that one! Other big lessons include enduring through all and getting stronger; learning to lean on HIM and to call out to YHWH/the LORD for help; to not be offended; to find forgiveness; to have compassion, love, hope, trust, even when circumstances are hard! To keep my focus on ELOHIM and not me or others!
– A number of service organizations need to examine themselves, both secular and religious. Many need to take a hard look at the service they are providing, by looking at each rule and guideline through the eyes of and experience what it is like walking in the shoes of the ones they are supposed to be serving! I have been shown how one can “fall between the cracks” of organizations who are supposed to help those in need. It can be eye-opening to see how losing out on even a small blessing can be devastating to someone in need right then and how hope can be snuffed out due to senseless rules/decisions. I believe many feel they are alone and do not know who to turn to or trust. The meek and humble may miss out on help because others, especially those who take advantage, get to resources first. Alice Lewis from Mama Alice’s Homeless Ministry calls it “the needy vs the greedy”.
– It has also been eye-opening to see how people and organizations are not helping others per the ways of Scripture. Individuals, churches, and even service ministries who have open hands when they want something, may act entirely different when the one who helped them previously becomes the one who needs help from them now! Try to imagine what it feels like to be rejected over and over and over again because people value the world and its ways more than a human being that they have even called friend or family! Having walked on both sides, as both giver and receiver, has been humbling. This walk has caused me to say to ELOHIM more than a few times, “if YOU won’t give up then I won’t”!
– I went from a 2400 sf house filled with possessions down to 1 or 2 suitcases and a backpack and have learned to give from even these few possessions. I went from having my own business/home/car to learning to be grateful for what I receive or for what door CHRIST opens. My personal needs are very simple these days. I went from a “keeping up with the Jones’s” mentality to “how can I help YOU my ELOHIM and you my fellow human being?”. My focus is on serving ELOHIM and others and taking care of me, too. Turning people away who need help because they are of a different belief or denomination, or running through a list of criteria that must be met first before they can be helped is not a belief of mine. Scripture is used for guidelines, addictions are not supported, and giving poor quality food or anything of poor quality is hopefully not done. Continue reading
When reading Yochanan [John] 11, I was surprised by something I feel is big. There is truth in Scripture right in front of our eyes but sometimes we can read verses over and over and not see what is in front of us very plainly. It may be because we are blind to it [hopefully just temporarily] or sometimes we get deeper revelations as we grow closer to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT]. The following verses all talk about not seeing with our eyes and not hearing with our ears: Yesha’yahu [Isaiah] 6:8-11, [these next repeat much of what is in Yesha’yahu] Mattityahu [Matthew] 13:13-17 and Yochanan 12:39-41. Take a look at the verses below and my commentary added in bold letters within brackets to see what I see. Continue reading
9/9/13 – I have some new information to post and it should make some people very happy. Our ELOHIM covers us greatly. While I still believe in what is written in the study below and feel it necessary to warn people of pagan practices, I now am believing that the MESSIAH’S date of conception [which is a birth of a new life] fell on the pagan celebration of a sun god’s son’s birth [which many celebrate today as Christmas] and the MESSIAH’S date of Birth as a newborn was on the Set-Apart Feast of Trumpets which heralds a KING. Based on this information, I believe celebrating 12/25 as HIS birth, without any pagan way involved at all, and instead doing the service work the SON commands may be acceptable in ELOHIM’S Eyes. This is my opinion and what I say to everyone is to still pray and ask our FATHER in Heaven for the Truth so they won’t be punished for celebrating any lie. I personally have no interest in misleading people or in anything but the COMPLETE TRUTH! I hopefully hold no pride if it came down to posting a complete retraction of anything I wrote that was proved to not be the Truth! Btw, ELOHIM is the Hebrew word for the English word GOD and to me is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT. Please see this link for more information concerning the new information stated above: http://glclifestyling.com/2013/12/the-return-of-the-true-king-and-his-priceless-gift-of-270-days/ Continue reading
“Even he whose coming is due to the working of Satan, with ALL POWER and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceitfulness of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved thereby. For this reason GOD shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, That all who did not believe in the truth but preferred unrighteousness might be damned.” Second Thessalonians 2: 9-12. What ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] is teaching me, is to love HIM only for who HE is and not for how I want HIM to be or how anyone else sees HIM, to learn HIS Word and to discern by HIS Word and to obey HIS Word, to only go to HIM and HIS Word for the Truth over what any person says, and to love HIM more than my pride if I should find out I was believing in a lie. Continue reading
This organization looks amazing. It was started by one man out of the back of his car and now serves approximately 140,000 meals weekly from food that would have been wasted! The amount of food wasted everywhere is staggering and this site is proof that it can feed the masses and proof that one person can move mountains [in this case – food]. I applaud them for what they are doing with getting fresh produce to people and healthy food to poor school children. In Jerusalem, there are many street vendors and shops that sell fresh squeezed orange, carrot, and other juices which are healthier than the soft drinks people tend to consume. I noticed when I was involved with getting food to poor people in Louisiana that it could be appalling what they were being fed by others, even through churches and the food bank. Many peoples diets today are horrible. They are killing themselves and their loved ones over not spending the time learning how to eat right, shop right, cook right. You can have a busy schedule and still make food from scratch and healthy if you plan a little and even get the whole family involved. Continue reading
I am going to start talking about my story and get into more intense topics. I have told many of you that I met that I had a lot happen to me in a short period of time and that Elohim (Hebrew for God) made it really clear to me that HE and HIS word (the Bible) was the truth and that almost everything I had been believing in previously was a lie. I was convinced I knew the truth just as many people want to believe they know the truth. Considering how many beliefs there are out there including differing beliefs in Christianity, I hope that everyone can admit that there is untruth as well as truth in us all. After what happened to me, I ONLY want the truth in my life and I hope and pray for everyone to only want the truth in their lives. Continue reading
“Behold my servant with whom I am pleased, my beloved one, in whom my soul rejoices; I will put my Spirit upon Him , and He will preach justice to the peoples. And in His name will the Gentiles find hope.” – Mattityahu [Matthew] 12:18,21. This Gentile thanks her ELOHIM [the word for GOD in Hebrew] daily, all three of HIM as shown in the verse above, because HE is my beloved whom everything I have is from. HE is amazing!!! Every time I start getting overwhelmed HE reminds me that HE is watching out for me. Two days ago, the spiritual warfare I was dealing with in the morning was getting to be too much and I told HIM I was tired and that I just wanted to rest in HIS arms and have HIM hold me. Shortly after when I was in my car driving, a van pulled in front of me with a Bible verse written across the back doors from Mattityahu [Matthew] 11:28 – “Come to me, all you who labour and carry burdens, and I will give you rest.” I love HIM dearly!!! Continue reading