There are big divisions in churches which are separating people as you know. I look forward to the Truth being fully known when YESHUA’YAH/JESUS returns so believers can be united again and turn from what is not the Truth, AMEN! Tongues is one area of division but remember, it is not Salvational. From what I have experienced/read about, some congregations believe the Gifts are not being manifested anymore. YESHUA’YAH/JESUS did talk about night coming when no one could work which is from John/Yochanan 9:4 and I wonder if this is why the Gifts are not being manifested as much. From what I have seen, there is much deception replacing the Truth. This is an anti-christ spirit. Other congregations believe that tongues are languages and are only valid when someone can interpret. This is Scriptural and what I believe. There are other congregations, mainly from the Charismatic/Pentecostal churches, who believe that what they speak, which does not sound like a language and no one interprets, is tongues. So what is the Truth? Who is right and who is not? Continue reading
CHRIST/The MESSIAH is clear that for prayer to be answered we must:
1. ask “our FATHER/ABBA in Heaven” in “JESUS CHRIST the LORD’S NAME or JOSHUA MESSIAH YAH’S NAME or YESHUA/YAHSHUA HA’MASHIACH YHWH’S NAME or ________, AMEN” [One of HIS NAMES is AMEN! HE covers all of HIS people even if they use an inaccurate name because of transliteration errors or spellings!]
[l Tim. 2:5; Heb. 7:25; I John/Yochanan 2:1; John/Yochanan 5:43 and 15:16; Revelation 3:14 see #6 below]
2. ask according to the HIS Will/Desire
[I John/Yochanan 5:13-14, see #5]
3. make sure we are obeying JESUS’S/YESHUA’S commands and that HIS Words are staying in us
[John/Yochanan 5:2-3, 13:34, chapter 15; James/Ya’akov chapter 4; I John/Yochanan 3:21-24; see #4] Continue reading
Below is YHWH’S [the LORD’S] Prayer from a translation of the Bible from the Aramaic Peshitta text. Aramaic is a sister language to the Hebrew and it is the language YAHSHUA [JESUS/JOSHUA/IMMANUEL] spoke while HE lived here on Earth in the Flesh. Reading this translation has been an interesting study because when comparing it to other translations of the Bible, patterns are revealed of hiding pagan ways, hiding demonic possession, and mocking ELOHIM which other translations, because of their word choices, hide. Continue reading
If YAHSHUA/JESUS/JOSHUA returned during your lifetime, would you be ready, especially if it was sooner rather than later? Would you be a virgin with extra oil who got to go in with the BRIDEGROOM or a foolish one locked outside the door? Would you be a servant who used his MASTER’S talents well or would you be scared/lazy and hide it? Would you be a guest with a wedding garment on or one that did not put one on and was thrown outside? HE said to always be ready, so are you? Are you blemish/defect, stain/spot, and wrinkle free [Ephesians 5:27] and clean vs unclean? Are you righteous? Continue reading
I John [Yochanan] 3:17 But whoever has the world’s goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? See Tehillim [Psalms] 41:1-3; Mishle [Proverbs] 3:27-28, 17:13, 19:17, 22:9, 28:27; Mattityahu [Matthew] 5:42, 6:24, 7:1-29, 20:26, 25:35-45; Mark 10:21; Luke 3:10-11, 6:38, 10:27; Acts 4:32-37, 20:35; Romans 12:13, 15:1; II Corinthians 9:12; Galatians 6:2-9; Philippians 2:4; Hebrews 13:16; Ya’akov [James] 1:27, 2:1-5:20, 4:17; I Yochanan [John] 4:19-21
– My focus is to do my FATHER/ABBA in Heaven’s and YAHSHUA/JOSHUA/JESUS’S Will and Desire in regards to the work ELOHIM wants me to do and for the reason HE created me.
– Ministering to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] and HIS people and creation has become my life’s love and work! If the idea of religion turns you off, please bear with me because you might change your mind. ELOHIM is not about religion which is man-made. HE is about a personal relationship! I have been in an on the job training program that ELOHIM has set up for me. My own personal reality experience, a taste of what it must have been like for the disciples of CHRIST [the MESSIAH] but in our present world!
– Since the end of August 2010 when I gave my life back to CHRIST, but this time understanding more of HIS Way, my life has held trials and errors and overcoming, blessings and good things, and the challenges of each especially dealing with fear and rejection. Good things can be a challenge too when we get caught up in being in a comfortable place vs doing HIS work in an uncomfortable place and allowing fear to rule! A big lesson has been to trust ELOHIM and not let the enemy rule me and still am working on that one! Other big lessons include enduring through all and getting stronger; learning to lean on HIM and to call out to YHWH/the LORD for help; to not be offended; to find forgiveness; to have compassion, love, hope, trust, even when circumstances are hard! To keep my focus on ELOHIM and not me or others!
– A number of service organizations need to examine themselves, both secular and religious. Many need to take a hard look at the service they are providing, by looking at each rule and guideline through the eyes of and experience what it is like walking in the shoes of the ones they are supposed to be serving! I have been shown how one can “fall between the cracks” of organizations who are supposed to help those in need. It can be eye-opening to see how losing out on even a small blessing can be devastating to someone in need right then and how hope can be snuffed out due to senseless rules/decisions. I believe many feel they are alone and do not know who to turn to or trust. The meek and humble may miss out on help because others, especially those who take advantage, get to resources first. Alice Lewis from Mama Alice’s Homeless Ministry calls it “the needy vs the greedy”.
– It has also been eye-opening to see how people and organizations are not helping others per the ways of Scripture. Individuals, churches, and even service ministries who have open hands when they want something, may act entirely different when the one who helped them previously becomes the one who needs help from them now! Try to imagine what it feels like to be rejected over and over and over again because people value the world and its ways more than a human being that they have even called friend or family! Having walked on both sides, as both giver and receiver, has been humbling. This walk has caused me to say to ELOHIM more than a few times, “if YOU won’t give up then I won’t”!
– I went from a 2400 sf house filled with possessions down to 1 or 2 suitcases and a backpack and have learned to give from even these few possessions. I went from having my own business/home/car to learning to be grateful for what I receive or for what door CHRIST opens. My personal needs are very simple these days. I went from a “keeping up with the Jones’s” mentality to “how can I help YOU my ELOHIM and you my fellow human being?”. My focus is on serving ELOHIM and others and taking care of me, too. Turning people away who need help because they are of a different belief or denomination, or running through a list of criteria that must be met first before they can be helped is not a belief of mine. Scripture is used for guidelines, addictions are not supported, and giving poor quality food or anything of poor quality is hopefully not done. Continue reading
This is a well written piece by a minister from the United Kingdom named J. John [Canon]. He is an excellent and thought provoking speaker. He does have a website and while I haven’t looked over most of it, I felt this piece below was appropriate to pass on considering halloween is coming up. I used to celebrate halloween, in fact, it was my favorite holiday, I loved it! After reading what J. John wrote about how it dishonored ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/SPIRIT] and the further investigating I did on its roots, I decided to throw out all my halloween decorations and not celebrate it anymore because I wanted to show ELOHIM I loved HIM more than HIS enemy: death and darkness and evil and wickedness [witchcraft] and deceit and uncleanness and pagan ways, all of which halloween celebrates. There is nothing of Life, Light, Goodness, Truth, Cleanness, and ELOHIM’S Way involved at all in that celebration! Continue reading
There is much going on in Churches that many believe is the RUACH HA’KODESH [Hebrew for] HOLY SPIRIT but it is not. Instead of the RUACH HA’KODESH/HOLY SPIRIT, people are allowing demons to use their bodies. What is shown in the video [link at bottom of page] about the holy laughter/kundalini spirit is some of what I experienced in workshops that taught new age mysticism but used the words “God/Jesus/angels”, so people felt safe. However, the people who taught these workshops did not believe in the Bible as the Word of ELOHIM/GOD so their “God/Jesus/angels” were different. Christians/Believers in the MESSIAH/CHRIST were participating in these workshops and being deceived along with everyone else. Continue reading
I thought this was interesting when I realized there was a difference between the verses telling us how we were to love Adonai our Elohim in the Old Covenant (Testament) compared to the New Covenant. In D’varim (Deuteronomy) 6:5 it says “you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might”. Another translation I use, The Complete Jewish Bible by David Stern says, “and you are to love Adonai (Hebrew for my Lord) your God (Elohim is the Hebrew word for God) with all your heart, all your being and all your resources”. Continue reading