- The Jerusalem Channel is a cross platform media outlet with the mission to preach the Gospel from Jerusalem to the ends of the earth. Through videos, news and insight, the Jerusalem Channel brings you the latest information on events in the Holy Land and global news with a Judeo-Christian perspective. You can subscribe to their Exploits Magazine to receive updates by email. Many videos of their teachings to watch. They also celebrate Holy Feasts and events in the Holy Land. http://jerusalemchannel.tv/
- http://www.inthelastdays.com/Home.php [ITLD, In the Last Days, broadcasts TV programs of interviews and current news from Jerusalem and has many links to other news articles. You can subscribe to receive their email newletter. Info and a book on the Beauty of the Hebrew language. Involved with CFMDA – see below. They also have Neot Elohim, a B&B outside of Jerusalem – see below!]
- Neot Elohim B&B. Up to 5 people. Har Adar, , 1/2h from Jerusalem, 1/2h from Ben Gurion. Bus line available (Superbus: 187), internet, garden, parking. For more info, email Nathalie on [email protected] or 054-8823134
- http://www.cfmda.com/ also https://www.facebook.com/ChristianFriendsMDA [Medical emergency services in the Holy Land, Christian Friends of Magen David Adom]
The paradox of nutritional insecurity in the face of large scale food wastage led in 2003 to the establishment of Leket Israel. Today, serving as the country’s largest food bank and food rescue network, Leket Israel’s primary mission is to alleviate the problem of nutritional insecurity through the rescue and redistribution of excess food to benefit Israel’s needy. As an umbrella organization, Leket Israel also work’s to assist at-risk population groups and the nonprofit organizations (NPOs) who serve them through nutrition education, capacity building, and food safety projects designed to improve professional standards among NPOs and other food provision agencies.
Each year, with the help of 45,000 volunteers and dozens of paid workers, Leket Israel rescues over 770,000 hot meals, 110,000 loaves of bread and over 18 million lbs of produce and perishable goods, for the benefit of the needy. In addition, Leket Israel supplies over 1.35 million (7,600/day) volunteer prepared sandwiches to underprivileged children from 113 schools in over 30 cities. Food is reclaimed from hundreds of food suppliers and is then redistributed to 190 partner NPOs assisting the poor, invalid-elderly, minorities,children, and at-risk population groups throughout Israel.
- Gospel for Asia has Bible colleges throughout South Asia where thousands of men and women are studying God’s Word and undergoing intensive training in preparation for ministry. Most of the Bible college graduates will go on to minister in areas where the Gospel has never been proclaimed. See this link for a presentation from K.P. Yohannan’s book: Christ’s Call: Follow My Footsteps. http://www.gfa.org/videos/christs-call/ They use many indigenous people, natives, who know the language and culture and beliefs of the people and are equipped to handle the demons these people unknowingly worship. They have quite a testimony of deliverance and salvation. They have a weekly digest and monthly magazine, link here. http://www.gfa.org/subscribe/?cm_mmc=GFA-_-Email-_-2903832-_-141106%20Digest%20241%20WB4B-G100%20%281%29 They have a free book about their founder and the work they do that is worth the read, link here. https://www.gfa.org/offer/freebook/