The man who is speaking in the link below in the Jerusalem Channel piece is a Karaite Jew, Nehemia Gordon. While he does not believe in YAHSHUA as the Messiah, it looks like he respects HIM as a teacher. He has partnered with Messianics/Christians to help them to understand more about the Old Testament and Hebrew way of the New Testament and seems to be quite the scholar vs being prideful and offended. Reminds me of the Orthodox rabbis who signed the statement last year saying they believe YESHua is doing the FATHER’S Will by bringing the Gentiles into the fold. Interesting blog piece on him below, very worth reading. It also looks like there is information that he does try to get people to convert to Karaite ways, even though he says he does not. I believe any Messianics/Christians he associates with are praying for him to convert as well. As long as there is no offense, may we all learn the truth and let the chaff and weeds fall to the way side because there are many puzzle pieces to the Bible and layers to it. Nehemiah even says below that when the Messiah comes as King that his name may be Yeshua. I hope and pray for as many as possible to know the TRUE MESSIAH and be saved and not fall to a false one, AMEN!
The link below also contains additional information on other topics then the Gospel of Matthew, specifically on the meaning of the word “rabbi” and why YAHSHUA said what he did about calling no one “rabbi”. It is quite interesting and I try not to use that word or “father” too for earthly men. I also have studies on my blog about the Hebrew Matthew and recently finished posting the last of one study, second link below, if anyone wants to check it out.
There are big divisions in churches/congregations and with believers which are separating people. I look forward to the Truth being fully known when YESHUA’YAH/JESUS returns so believers can be united again and turn from what is not the Truth, AMEN! Tongues is one area of division but remember, it is not salvational. From what I have experienced/read about, some believe the Biblical gifts are not being manifested anymore, others say they are but not much and wonder why, many others are way too loose and not using the Bible how they need to discern correctly.
GOD/ELOHIM has impressed upon me that during these days of great deception, we need to lift up in prayer ANYTHING involving supernatural occurrences, dreams, visions, prophesying, healing – there can be false healing too, prayers we or others pray – especially praying for something but not asking for GOD’S/ELOHIM’S Will, etc. This is to protect us from deception, the will of our flesh, pride, other people’s wills, and error in beliefs, etc. GOD/ELOHIM is not going to take something from us HE has given but HE will take away what is not of HIM if we ask for discernment and help, AMEN!
YESHUA’YAH/JESUS did talk about night coming when no one could work which is from John/Yochanan 9:4 and I wonder if this is why the Gifts are not being manifested as much. I believe there is much deception replacing the Truth. This is an anti-christ spirit – something replacing the Truth. The belief that tongues are languages and are only valid when someone can interpret is Scriptural and what I believe. There are many who believe that what they speak, which does not sound like a language and that no one interprets, is tongues. So what is the Truth? Continue reading
Deuteronomy/D’varim 5:29 – Oh that they had such a heart as this always, to fear me and to keep all my commandments, that it might go well with them and with their descendants forever!
Much controversy surrounds Acts 15:20 and 29 and Acts 21:25. If CHRIST stood in front of you and said for you to not eat meat unless it had been slaughtered to have the blood drained from it or not to eat meat offered to idols/false gods, would you obey? What many do not understand from Acts 15 is that the Gentile believers in CHRIST were having a hard time following all of the ways the Jewish believers were following which included circumcision, not eating unclean things [pork, shellfish, fish without scales, turtles, snails, frogs, etc. – see Leviticus/Wayikra 11 and Deuteronomy/D’varim 14], not committing fornication [see links below under “root words of porneia”], not eating blood or strangled things [either not slaughtering to get the blood out or outright eating/drinking blood], not eating food offered to idols [either slaughtered to other gods or part of a celebration or altar to another god] and probably other things as well. The ways of the Gentiles was not set-apart/qadosh/holy like the Hebrews who had been given the Way of YHWH [the LORD]. Continue reading
Below is YHWH’S [the LORD’S] Prayer from a translation of the Bible from the Aramaic Peshitta text. Aramaic is a sister language to the Hebrew and it is the language YAHSHUA [JESUS/JOSHUA/IMMANUEL] spoke while HE lived here on Earth in the Flesh. Reading this translation has been an interesting study because when comparing it to other translations of the Bible, patterns are revealed of hiding pagan ways, hiding demonic possession, and mocking ELOHIM which other translations, because of their word choices, hide. Continue reading
From: Psalms [Tehillim] 49:14, 50:23, 69:13, 116:17 [some translations say praise and some say thanks/thanksgiving], 145:3; [look at this link for all the verses that go into blessing HIS NAME] https://glclifestyling.com/2014/06/12/yhwhs-the-lords-servants-bless-his-name/ ; Proverbs [Mishlei] 3:6; Isaiah [Yesha’Yahu] 40:3; Matthew [Mattityahu] 3:3, 5:15-16; Mark 1:3; Luke 11:33; John [Yochanan] 1:3/4/9, 8:32, 14:6, 12:46; Romans 11:36; Colossians 1:16; Revelation 4:11.
Thanking YOU for all!
The sacrifice of praise!
Blessing YOUR NAME! [bow to HIM]
Praying for the Truth!
YOU our BELOVED KING are worthy of all
Worship pleasing to YOU! Continue reading
If YAHSHUA/JESUS/JOSHUA returned during your lifetime, would you be ready, especially if it was sooner rather than later? Would you be a virgin with extra oil who got to go in with the BRIDEGROOM or a foolish one locked outside the door? Would you be a servant who used his MASTER’S talents well or would you be scared/lazy and hide it? Would you be a guest with a wedding garment on or one that did not put one on and was thrown outside? HE said to always be ready, so are you? Are you blemish/defect, stain/spot, and wrinkle free [Ephesians 5:27] and clean vs unclean? Are you righteous? Continue reading
I John [Yochanan] 3:17 But whoever has the world’s goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? See Tehillim [Psalms] 41:1-3; Mishle [Proverbs] 3:27-28, 17:13, 19:17, 22:9, 28:27; Mattityahu [Matthew] 5:42, 6:24, 7:1-29, 20:26, 25:35-45; Mark 10:21; Luke 3:10-11, 6:38, 10:27; Acts 4:32-37, 20:35; Romans 12:13, 15:1; II Corinthians 9:12; Galatians 6:2-9; Philippians 2:4; Hebrews 13:16; Ya’akov [James] 1:27, 2:1-5:20, 4:17; I Yochanan [John] 4:19-21
– My focus is to do my FATHER/ABBA in Heaven’s and YAHSHUA/JOSHUA/JESUS’S Will and Desire in regards to the work ELOHIM wants me to do and for the reason HE created me.
– Ministering to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] and HIS people and creation has become my life’s love and work! If the idea of religion turns you off, please bear with me because you might change your mind. ELOHIM is not about religion which is man-made. HE is about a personal relationship! I have been in an on the job training program that ELOHIM has set up for me. My own personal reality experience, a taste of what it must have been like for the disciples of CHRIST [the MESSIAH] but in our present world!
– Since the end of August 2010 when I gave my life back to CHRIST, but this time understanding more of HIS Way, my life has held trials and errors and overcoming, blessings and good things, and the challenges of each especially dealing with fear and rejection. Good things can be a challenge too when we get caught up in being in a comfortable place vs doing HIS work in an uncomfortable place and allowing fear to rule! A big lesson has been to trust ELOHIM and not let the enemy rule me and still am working on that one! Other big lessons include enduring through all and getting stronger; learning to lean on HIM and to call out to YHWH/the LORD for help; to not be offended; to find forgiveness; to have compassion, love, hope, trust, even when circumstances are hard! To keep my focus on ELOHIM and not me or others!
– A number of service organizations need to examine themselves, both secular and religious. Many need to take a hard look at the service they are providing, by looking at each rule and guideline through the eyes of and experience what it is like walking in the shoes of the ones they are supposed to be serving! I have been shown how one can “fall between the cracks” of organizations who are supposed to help those in need. It can be eye-opening to see how losing out on even a small blessing can be devastating to someone in need right then and how hope can be snuffed out due to senseless rules/decisions. I believe many feel they are alone and do not know who to turn to or trust. The meek and humble may miss out on help because others, especially those who take advantage, get to resources first. Alice Lewis from Mama Alice’s Homeless Ministry calls it “the needy vs the greedy”.
– It has also been eye-opening to see how people and organizations are not helping others per the ways of Scripture. Individuals, churches, and even service ministries who have open hands when they want something, may act entirely different when the one who helped them previously becomes the one who needs help from them now! Try to imagine what it feels like to be rejected over and over and over again because people value the world and its ways more than a human being that they have even called friend or family! Having walked on both sides, as both giver and receiver, has been humbling. This walk has caused me to say to ELOHIM more than a few times, “if YOU won’t give up then I won’t”!
– I went from a 2400 sf house filled with possessions down to 1 or 2 suitcases and a backpack and have learned to give from even these few possessions. I went from having my own business/home/car to learning to be grateful for what I receive or for what door CHRIST opens. My personal needs are very simple these days. I went from a “keeping up with the Jones’s” mentality to “how can I help YOU my ELOHIM and you my fellow human being?”. My focus is on serving ELOHIM and others and taking care of me, too. Turning people away who need help because they are of a different belief or denomination, or running through a list of criteria that must be met first before they can be helped is not a belief of mine. Scripture is used for guidelines, addictions are not supported, and giving poor quality food or anything of poor quality is hopefully not done. Continue reading
What this study is about:
- The GIFT OF ELOHIM/GOD is IMMANUEL/JESUS/YESHUA’YAH who through HIM we have: GOD with us and YAH’S Salvation. HE is also our FATHER ETERNAL, AVI’AD, the FATHER OF THE EVERLASTING COVENANT.
- Conception and birth – Point #1 Conception: YESHUA’YAH’S/JESUS’S conception might have been on 12/25 as a way for GOD/ELOHIM to cover HIS people from worshiping a pagan sun god’s birthday. Conception can be proved through Scripture to be a new creation, a birth, a birth day. 9 months from that date is 9/21 which is the date sometimes of the Feast of Trumpets. Point #2 Birth: HIS birth can be revealed through Scripture study. Two possibilities are most likely.
- The Holy Feast Days – I give information on the significance of the Holy Feast Days and their connection to YESHUA’YAH’S/JESUS’S coming as SUFFERING SERVANT and return as CONQUERING KING.
- Connecting conception and birth – One possibility for HIS birth is during the fall Holy Days of The Feast of Trumpets, Yom Kippur, Sukkot. I believe The Feast of Trumpets is the one. This is due to an interesting relationship between Abraham’s birth year of 1948 and its connection to the year of founding of modern Israel in 1948 and Abraham’s long awaited GOD/ELOHIM promised son Isaac being born 100 years after him and a possible connection to the long awaited GOD/ELOHIM promised SON to return 100 years after the founding of modern Israel. Tying into that is also the Feast of Trumpets, which will start on 9/21 [9 months after 12/25] in the Jewish secular year of 2047-2048! Do you believe in coincidence or GOD/ELOHIM ordering things?
- Conclusion – Honoring GOD/ELOHIM rightly and are you ready for YESHUA’YAH’S/JESUS’S return?
I believe there is a huge problem going on that has caused sin in peoples lives for centuries. It is because of our disobedience and wanting the wide way [which is the path of destruction] and the world [satan is now the prince of this world and he deceives the world] instead of the Narrow WAY [which is the path to life] and to obey our ELOHIM [the Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] – see Mattityahu [Matthew] 7:13-14, Luke 4:5-7, Yochanan [John] 12:31 and 14:30. You love your spouse, family, friends and you can describe, if not everything, probably many things about them because of how special they are to you. How much do you know about ELOHIM? For example, what do the FATHER, SON, and the HOLY [SET-APART/QADOSH] SPIRIT [BREATH/RUACH] look like? Continue reading