Few people I have observed bless YHWH’S NAME [the LORD’S NAME] even those in leadership positions in Churches. According to King David in Psalm 134:1 and 145:10, the holy [faithful, saints, godly, loyal, servants, righteous, merciful, kind ones] bless HIS NAME. See below for the Strong’s root words/meanings of “holy” as in “the saints” and for other verses that say to bless YHWH’S NAME. Going by what King David said, blessing YHWH is a sign of spiritual closeness. Many thank and praise HIM but how many bless HIS NAME? I have even brought this up to some, encouraging them to bless HIM in addition to the thanks and praise, and the next time I heard them – again there were no blessings. Continue reading
I wrote this song based on many verses in Scripture including some I found after I wrote the words. This is what I hope to be for ELOHIM because of all HE has done for me, especially YAHSHUA who my Covenant is with. I feel blessed because I have had things line up around me and things that have come from my heart that I found Scripture on afterwards or confirmation from others’ walks. Some I did not go through with and regretted and wept for missing an opportunity placed in front of me because I doubted/feared/was weak. ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/SPIRIT] is an amazing path preparer through HIS SET-APART [HOLY] SPIRIT. I have had so many paths line up in a day that I have exclaimed to ELOHIM more than once, “I know you are ELOHIM but how do you do it!!!”. Continue reading
If YAHSHUA/JESUS/JOSHUA returned during your lifetime, would you be ready, especially if it was sooner rather than later? Would you be a virgin with extra oil who got to go in with the BRIDEGROOM or a foolish one locked outside the door? Would you be a servant who used his MASTER’S talents well or would you be scared/lazy and hide it? Would you be a guest with a wedding garment on or one that did not put one on and was thrown outside? HE said to always be ready, so are you? Are you blemish/defect, stain/spot, and wrinkle free [Ephesians 5:27] and clean vs unclean? Are you righteous? Continue reading
I John [Yochanan] 3:17 But whoever has the world’s goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? See Tehillim [Psalms] 41:1-3; Mishle [Proverbs] 3:27-28, 17:13, 19:17, 22:9, 28:27; Mattityahu [Matthew] 5:42, 6:24, 7:1-29, 20:26, 25:35-45; Mark 10:21; Luke 3:10-11, 6:38, 10:27; Acts 4:32-37, 20:35; Romans 12:13, 15:1; II Corinthians 9:12; Galatians 6:2-9; Philippians 2:4; Hebrews 13:16; Ya’akov [James] 1:27, 2:1-5:20, 4:17; I Yochanan [John] 4:19-21
– My focus is to do my FATHER/ABBA in Heaven’s and YAHSHUA/JOSHUA/JESUS’S Will and Desire in regards to the work ELOHIM wants me to do and for the reason HE created me.
– Ministering to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] and HIS people and creation has become my life’s love and work! If the idea of religion turns you off, please bear with me because you might change your mind. ELOHIM is not about religion which is man-made. HE is about a personal relationship! I have been in an on the job training program that ELOHIM has set up for me. My own personal reality experience, a taste of what it must have been like for the disciples of CHRIST [the MESSIAH] but in our present world!
– Since the end of August 2010 when I gave my life back to CHRIST, but this time understanding more of HIS Way, my life has held trials and errors and overcoming, blessings and good things, and the challenges of each especially dealing with fear and rejection. Good things can be a challenge too when we get caught up in being in a comfortable place vs doing HIS work in an uncomfortable place and allowing fear to rule! A big lesson has been to trust ELOHIM and not let the enemy rule me and still am working on that one! Other big lessons include enduring through all and getting stronger; learning to lean on HIM and to call out to YHWH/the LORD for help; to not be offended; to find forgiveness; to have compassion, love, hope, trust, even when circumstances are hard! To keep my focus on ELOHIM and not me or others!
– A number of service organizations need to examine themselves, both secular and religious. Many need to take a hard look at the service they are providing, by looking at each rule and guideline through the eyes of and experience what it is like walking in the shoes of the ones they are supposed to be serving! I have been shown how one can “fall between the cracks” of organizations who are supposed to help those in need. It can be eye-opening to see how losing out on even a small blessing can be devastating to someone in need right then and how hope can be snuffed out due to senseless rules/decisions. I believe many feel they are alone and do not know who to turn to or trust. The meek and humble may miss out on help because others, especially those who take advantage, get to resources first. Alice Lewis from Mama Alice’s Homeless Ministry calls it “the needy vs the greedy”.
– It has also been eye-opening to see how people and organizations are not helping others per the ways of Scripture. Individuals, churches, and even service ministries who have open hands when they want something, may act entirely different when the one who helped them previously becomes the one who needs help from them now! Try to imagine what it feels like to be rejected over and over and over again because people value the world and its ways more than a human being that they have even called friend or family! Having walked on both sides, as both giver and receiver, has been humbling. This walk has caused me to say to ELOHIM more than a few times, “if YOU won’t give up then I won’t”!
– I went from a 2400 sf house filled with possessions down to 1 or 2 suitcases and a backpack and have learned to give from even these few possessions. I went from having my own business/home/car to learning to be grateful for what I receive or for what door CHRIST opens. My personal needs are very simple these days. I went from a “keeping up with the Jones’s” mentality to “how can I help YOU my ELOHIM and you my fellow human being?”. My focus is on serving ELOHIM and others and taking care of me, too. Turning people away who need help because they are of a different belief or denomination, or running through a list of criteria that must be met first before they can be helped is not a belief of mine. Scripture is used for guidelines, addictions are not supported, and giving poor quality food or anything of poor quality is hopefully not done. Continue reading
3 years ago last week, I felt like Neo in the Matrix, waking up in the real world which was horrific compared to what he had thought was the real one. When I had my big wake up call I felt very much like I believe he did and what was shown me changed most of my beliefs! I thought I had known the truth, I was certain of it, but after dealing with a near possession for almost 4 months and spending a lot of money trying to figure out what was happening to me, I finally was shown in a way I had no doubts about that the Bible is True! It set me free from New Age and pagan worship and healing methods I had gotten involved in that connected me to demons not the real GOD who I was seeking! Continue reading
Look’s like the bill will come up again for a vote on Tuesday, July 9th unless something changes. Instead of doing another “fast and prayer”, wanted to try something different to get our FATHER [ABBA] in Heaven’s attention. So let us “thank HIM, praise HIM, and bless HIS name” and ask for HIS Will to be done!
There are some examples of this in verses at the bottom of this study. Try singing them to HIM or write your own and sing them. Also, if you have never bowed/knelt/prostrated yourself to HIM why are you waiting to bring joy to HIS heart? We will all be doing this when we are with HIM forever, so why not start now and teach others? What a wonderful gift you would be giving HIM! If you have never done it before, what a great way to get HIS attention! I also will be thanking, praising, and blessing the NAME of HIS SON, our MESSIAH [CHRIST] and KING! Continue reading
I believe there is a huge problem going on that has caused sin in peoples lives for centuries. It is because of our disobedience and wanting the wide way [which is the path of destruction] and the world [satan is now the prince of this world and he deceives the world] instead of the Narrow WAY [which is the path to life] and to obey our ELOHIM [the Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] – see Mattityahu [Matthew] 7:13-14, Luke 4:5-7, Yochanan [John] 12:31 and 14:30. You love your spouse, family, friends and you can describe, if not everything, probably many things about them because of how special they are to you. How much do you know about ELOHIM? For example, what do the FATHER, SON, and the HOLY [SET-APART/QADOSH] SPIRIT [BREATH/RUACH] look like? Continue reading
When reading Yochanan [John] 11, I was surprised by something I feel is big. There is truth in Scripture right in front of our eyes but sometimes we can read verses over and over and not see what is in front of us very plainly. It may be because we are blind to it [hopefully just temporarily] or sometimes we get deeper revelations as we grow closer to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT]. The following verses all talk about not seeing with our eyes and not hearing with our ears: Yesha’yahu [Isaiah] 6:8-11, [these next repeat much of what is in Yesha’yahu] Mattityahu [Matthew] 13:13-17 and Yochanan 12:39-41. Take a look at the verses below and my commentary added in bold letters within brackets to see what I see. Continue reading
While I have studied a good part of the Bible, I have primarily focused on learning the truth about ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is our FATHER in Heaven, HIS SON, and HIS SET-APART [HOLY] SPIRIT] and HIS way and what pleases HIM and also to know the deceptions of HIS enemy and their ways and how they hurt us. I have looked over some prophecy and have found some things of interest but I have not focused on it as I have these other areas. I do believe we are somewhere in the time of the end, but whether that means it is 1, 10, or 100 years until the MESSIAH returns I do not know. I do believe that ELOHIM has been trying to get our attention through all these storms, earthquakes, and other disasters we have been facing and are being humbled by. This Friday we face an asteroid. Continue reading
9/9/13 – I have some new information to post and it should make some people very happy. Our ELOHIM covers us greatly. While I still believe in what is written in the study below and feel it necessary to warn people of pagan practices, I now am believing that the MESSIAH’S date of conception [which is a birth of a new life] fell on the pagan celebration of a sun god’s son’s birth [which many celebrate today as Christmas] and the MESSIAH’S date of Birth as a newborn was on the Set-Apart Feast of Trumpets which heralds a KING. Based on this information, I believe celebrating 12/25 as HIS birth, without any pagan way involved at all, and instead doing the service work the SON commands may be acceptable in ELOHIM’S Eyes. This is my opinion and what I say to everyone is to still pray and ask our FATHER in Heaven for the Truth so they won’t be punished for celebrating any lie. I personally have no interest in misleading people or in anything but the COMPLETE TRUTH! I hopefully hold no pride if it came down to posting a complete retraction of anything I wrote that was proved to not be the Truth! Btw, ELOHIM is the Hebrew word for the English word GOD and to me is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT. Please see this link for more information concerning the new information stated above: http://glclifestyling.com/2013/12/the-return-of-the-true-king-and-his-priceless-gift-of-270-days/ Continue reading