Below is YHWH’S [the LORD’S] Prayer from a translation of the Bible from the Aramaic Peshitta text. Aramaic is a sister language to the Hebrew and it is the language YAHSHUA [JESUS/JOSHUA/IMMANUEL] spoke while HE lived here on Earth in the Flesh. Reading this translation has been an interesting study because when comparing it to other translations of the Bible, patterns are revealed of hiding pagan ways, hiding demonic possession, and mocking ELOHIM which other translations, because of their word choices, hide. Continue reading
From: John [Yochanan] 1, Acts 5:32, John 4
In the beginning, YOU the WORD, were with ELOHIM and were ELOHIM.
All came to be through YOU because in YOU is LIFE which is the TRUE LIGHT of men!
YOUR LIGHT shines and darkness cannot overcome it!
YOU became flesh and gave us grace and TRUTH, and the power to become children of ELOHIM by believing in YOUR NAME! Continue reading
This has bothered me for some time and am finally getting it written up. The more one studies and compares words and their meanings in Hebrew/Aramaic to supposedly the same words/meanings in Greek and English, a pattern shows of not as much agreement as one would think. Please examine the word “winks” in the verses below from the Old and New Testaments [Covenants] and their root origins. In the Old Testament and in the English dictionary, you will see that “wink” is typically used to indicate something that is not right. A better word choice should be used by some translations to refer to the act of compassion by ELOHIM in Acts 17:30 in the New Testament, especially since most translations choose the better word “overlooked”. ELOHIM is the Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT. Because of this verse in certain translations, we hear people saying “GOD winks”. We really should examine whether to use it in reference to HIM at all! Continue reading
I John [Yochanan] 3:17 But whoever has the world’s goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of GOD abide in him? See Tehillim [Psalms] 41:1-3; Mishle [Proverbs] 3:27-28, 17:13, 19:17, 22:9, 28:27; Mattityahu [Matthew] 5:42, 6:24, 7:1-29, 20:26, 25:35-45; Mark 10:21; Luke 3:10-11, 6:38, 10:27; Acts 4:32-37, 20:35; Romans 12:13, 15:1; II Corinthians 9:12; Galatians 6:2-9; Philippians 2:4; Hebrews 13:16; Ya’akov [James] 1:27, 2:1-5:20, 4:17; I Yochanan [John] 4:19-21
– My focus is to do my FATHER/ABBA in Heaven’s and YAHSHUA/JOSHUA/JESUS’S Will and Desire in regards to the work ELOHIM wants me to do and for the reason HE created me.
– Ministering to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] and HIS people and creation has become my life’s love and work! If the idea of religion turns you off, please bear with me because you might change your mind. ELOHIM is not about religion which is man-made. HE is about a personal relationship! I have been in an on the job training program that ELOHIM has set up for me. My own personal reality experience, a taste of what it must have been like for the disciples of CHRIST [the MESSIAH] but in our present world!
– Since the end of August 2010 when I gave my life back to CHRIST, but this time understanding more of HIS Way, my life has held trials and errors and overcoming, blessings and good things, and the challenges of each especially dealing with fear and rejection. Good things can be a challenge too when we get caught up in being in a comfortable place vs doing HIS work in an uncomfortable place and allowing fear to rule! A big lesson has been to trust ELOHIM and not let the enemy rule me and still am working on that one! Other big lessons include enduring through all and getting stronger; learning to lean on HIM and to call out to YHWH/the LORD for help; to not be offended; to find forgiveness; to have compassion, love, hope, trust, even when circumstances are hard! To keep my focus on ELOHIM and not me or others!
– A number of service organizations need to examine themselves, both secular and religious. Many need to take a hard look at the service they are providing, by looking at each rule and guideline through the eyes of and experience what it is like walking in the shoes of the ones they are supposed to be serving! I have been shown how one can “fall between the cracks” of organizations who are supposed to help those in need. It can be eye-opening to see how losing out on even a small blessing can be devastating to someone in need right then and how hope can be snuffed out due to senseless rules/decisions. I believe many feel they are alone and do not know who to turn to or trust. The meek and humble may miss out on help because others, especially those who take advantage, get to resources first. Alice Lewis from Mama Alice’s Homeless Ministry calls it “the needy vs the greedy”.
– It has also been eye-opening to see how people and organizations are not helping others per the ways of Scripture. Individuals, churches, and even service ministries who have open hands when they want something, may act entirely different when the one who helped them previously becomes the one who needs help from them now! Try to imagine what it feels like to be rejected over and over and over again because people value the world and its ways more than a human being that they have even called friend or family! Having walked on both sides, as both giver and receiver, has been humbling. This walk has caused me to say to ELOHIM more than a few times, “if YOU won’t give up then I won’t”!
– I went from a 2400 sf house filled with possessions down to 1 or 2 suitcases and a backpack and have learned to give from even these few possessions. I went from having my own business/home/car to learning to be grateful for what I receive or for what door CHRIST opens. My personal needs are very simple these days. I went from a “keeping up with the Jones’s” mentality to “how can I help YOU my ELOHIM and you my fellow human being?”. My focus is on serving ELOHIM and others and taking care of me, too. Turning people away who need help because they are of a different belief or denomination, or running through a list of criteria that must be met first before they can be helped is not a belief of mine. Scripture is used for guidelines, addictions are not supported, and giving poor quality food or anything of poor quality is hopefully not done. Continue reading
What this study is about:
- The GIFT OF ELOHIM/GOD is IMMANUEL/JESUS/YESHUA’YAH who through HIM we have: GOD with us and YAH’S Salvation. HE is also our FATHER ETERNAL, AVI’AD, the FATHER OF THE EVERLASTING COVENANT.
- Conception and birth – Point #1 Conception: YESHUA’YAH’S/JESUS’S conception might have been on 12/25 as a way for GOD/ELOHIM to cover HIS people from worshiping a pagan sun god’s birthday. Conception can be proved through Scripture to be a new creation, a birth, a birth day. 9 months from that date is 9/21 which is the date sometimes of the Feast of Trumpets. Point #2 Birth: HIS birth can be revealed through Scripture study. Two possibilities are most likely.
- The Holy Feast Days – I give information on the significance of the Holy Feast Days and their connection to YESHUA’YAH’S/JESUS’S coming as SUFFERING SERVANT and return as CONQUERING KING.
- Connecting conception and birth – One possibility for HIS birth is during the fall Holy Days of The Feast of Trumpets, Yom Kippur, Sukkot. I believe The Feast of Trumpets is the one. This is due to an interesting relationship between Abraham’s birth year of 1948 and its connection to the year of founding of modern Israel in 1948 and Abraham’s long awaited GOD/ELOHIM promised son Isaac being born 100 years after him and a possible connection to the long awaited GOD/ELOHIM promised SON to return 100 years after the founding of modern Israel. Tying into that is also the Feast of Trumpets, which will start on 9/21 [9 months after 12/25] in the Jewish secular year of 2047-2048! Do you believe in coincidence or GOD/ELOHIM ordering things?
- Conclusion – Honoring GOD/ELOHIM rightly and are you ready for YESHUA’YAH’S/JESUS’S return?
When reading Yochanan [John] 11, I was surprised by something I feel is big. There is truth in Scripture right in front of our eyes but sometimes we can read verses over and over and not see what is in front of us very plainly. It may be because we are blind to it [hopefully just temporarily] or sometimes we get deeper revelations as we grow closer to ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT]. The following verses all talk about not seeing with our eyes and not hearing with our ears: Yesha’yahu [Isaiah] 6:8-11, [these next repeat much of what is in Yesha’yahu] Mattityahu [Matthew] 13:13-17 and Yochanan 12:39-41. Take a look at the verses below and my commentary added in bold letters within brackets to see what I see. Continue reading
When in Israel, ABBA [Our FATHER in Heaven] opened my eyes about another way we are not obeying HIM and instead, connecting to HIS enemy. ELOHIM is LIFE, LIGHT, TRUTH, GOOD and HIS enemy is death, darkness, lies, and evil. ELOHIM is the Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT. In Scripture, blood is the life of the animal or human being and it never was to be consumed by people – it is blood not food – and it belongs to ELOHIM alone! Yechezk’el [Ezekiel] 44:7, “…My food, the fat and the blood” and verse 15, “…bring to Me the fat and the blood…”. The blood and the fat were always HIS portion! Continue reading
Below is a well written piece by a minister from the United Kingdom named J. John Canon. He is an excellent and thought provoking speaker. I felt this piece below was appropriate to pass on considering halloween is coming up. I used to celebrate halloween, in fact, it was my favorite holiday – I loved it! After reading what J. John wrote about how it dishonored ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] and the further investigation I did on its roots, I decided to throw out all my halloween decorations and not celebrate it anymore because I wanted to show ELOHIMGOD I loved HIM more than what is of HIS enemy: death, darkness, evil, wickedness, witchcraft, magic, the undead, blood lust, lust, fear, torment, horror, deceit, trickery, superstition, uncleanness, curses, and pagan ways – all of which halloween celebrates. There is nothing of Life, Light, Goodness, Truth, Forgiveness, Love, Peace, Righteousness, Mercy, Compassion, Wholesomeness, Cleanness, Blessings, and ELOHIM’S/GOD’S Way involved at all in that celebration! Continue reading
There is much going on in Churches that many believe is the RUACH HA’KODESH [Hebrew for] HOLY SPIRIT but it is not. Instead of the RUACH HA’KODESH/HOLY SPIRIT, people are allowing demons to use their bodies. What is shown in the video [link at bottom of page] about the holy laughter/kundalini spirit is some of what I experienced in workshops that taught new age mysticism but used the words “God/Jesus/angels”, so people felt safe. However, the people who taught these workshops did not believe in the Bible as the Word of ELOHIM/GOD so their “God/Jesus/angels” were different. Christians/Believers in the MESSIAH/CHRIST were participating in these workshops and being deceived along with everyone else. Continue reading
“Even he whose coming is due to the working of Satan, with ALL POWER and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceitfulness of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved thereby. For this reason GOD shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, That all who did not believe in the truth but preferred unrighteousness might be damned.” Second Thessalonians 2: 9-12. What ELOHIM [Hebrew word for GOD and who I believe is FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT] is teaching me, is to love HIM only for who HE is and not for how I want HIM to be or how anyone else sees HIM, to learn HIS Word and to discern by HIS Word and to obey HIS Word, to only go to HIM and HIS Word for the Truth over what any person says, and to love HIM more than my pride if I should find out I was believing in a lie. Continue reading